- CONTACT US
Call (856) 535-5214 for your free estimate now.
The GreenSky® Loan Program's focus is simple—to help you create the home of your dreams. From deferred interest promotions to affordable budget-minded options, our loans are an easy and convenient way to pay for any home improvement project.
• Credit limits up to $65,000
• Fast approvals
• Friendly customer service
• Multiple ways to make a payment
• Affordable payment options
Quick, Paperless Application Process - When applying, you’ll need your GreenSky® Merchant ID 81051538
Apply Online: http://www.greensky.com/consumer
Apply by Phone 866-936-0602
. Pick the Plan That Is Right for You
Option 1: No Interest if Paid in Full in 12 Months - Plan Number 2521
Option 2: 9.99% Interest Rate for 103 months - Plan Number 2788
Option 3: 0% interest Rate for 24 months - Plan number 6124
Q: Why should I finance my project when I can pay cash or use a credit card? Financing a project with a GreenSky® loan allows you to conserve both your money and your equity, and typically offers a lower interest rate than a credit card. GreenSky has many promotional offerings with deferred interest benefits, but without your having to pay out of pocket all at once. (1)
Q: What type of credit is available? GreenSky loans are unsecured loans with fixed interest rates. Unlike a revolving credit card, your non-promotional monthly payment amount is always the same.
Q: Where can I use my loan? Use your GreenSky Account Number to pay for services and products offered by the contractor with whom you apply.
Q: How do I make a payment? It’s simple – pay online or by phone, or schedule automatic payments to be drafted from your bank account. The choice is yours. Apply today at www.greensky.com/consumer or call 866-936-0602.
Q: How do I pay my contractor? Once approved, you will be provided a loan agreement and issued a 16-digit account number and expiration date. When you want to pay, just provide these numbers to your contractor to process the purchase as if it were a credit card.
Q: How long do I have to use my loan? Once approved, you have six months to make your purchases.
Q: When is my first payment due? Depends on your plan. Many deferred interest plans don’t require a payment during the promotional period. The first payment on a budget-minded plan is typically due approximately 30 days after the first purchase.
Q: When does the Deferred Interest plan promotion window begin? At the time of your first transaction.(2)
(1) GreenSky® Program is a program name for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/ or services from participating merchants. Participating lenders are federally insured, equal opportunity lender banks. GreenSky® is a registered trademark of GreenSky, LLC. GreenSky Servicing, LLC services the loans on behalf of participating lenders. NMLS #1416362
(2) Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the entire loan amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
Our clients come from all over south Jersey and range from Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, Atlantic County, and more. We have many completed projects in Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Haddonfield, Sweedsboro, Mantua, Mullica Hill, Gloucester Twp, Washington Twp, and many more.